Track event at pocono 8/7-8

As a last minute heads up and reminder,PDA has rented the entire track for a "long course" wknd.This is a great opourtunity to stretch the cars' legs,and possibly scare yourself.I will be instructing on Sunday.Their website is impauto.com and then pda.

To bad,next time! Gene.Have fun, weather is looking promising

Pocono Double Infield

Great day at the track on Saturday - we had 3 NSXs out, and a great variety from a classic RHD Mini Cooper S all the way on up to a Lamborghini Diablo VT.

John, looks like you're having great weather for the Long Course ("The Bowl") today. Hope the stuffed Bumble Bee was still there in the garage area when you arrived this morning.

I will be back on Tuesday with my Miata running with Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club. Hope to see Peter Mills and other NSXers there!

Yes Gene I got it! It will make a nice big addition to the little bee I run with.We had great weather and no significant incidents.My student had a new cadi cts-v spec,nice car!But too many computer nannys.We had a few trucks,zo6's , and a nice 360 challenge to play with.Have fun on Tuesday.:)

Back