Track day Ferrari of Washington July 23-24

So who all is going to this now???

John, I can make it, my clutch is gone. I am going to upgrade to a 6 speed transmission and 4.23 Finial drive. I am trying to get a NSX-R transmission and flywheel from Japan and maybe a NSX-R ABS Modulator Assembly.

All my parts won't be here for awhile.

Make room for me too!!!

Both days 24th my B-day

Bryan

You going to stay over or drive back? Knight's Inn which is 6 miles from Summit is only $60 a night. This sounds a lot better to me than getting up at dark o thirty to be at the track by 7:30. :wink:

John, I can make it, my clutch is gone. I am going to upgrade to a 6 speed transmission and 4.23 Finial drive. I am trying to get a NSX-R transmission and flywheel from Japan and maybe a NSX-R ABS Modulator Assembly.

All my parts won't be here for awhile.

Why don't you just replace the clutch for now???

I ordered my rack on Friday so that should be done before the 23rd and my wheel and hub should be here this week. :tongue:

I'm losing another 50lbs before the event!!! :eek:

HAHA!!! This is coming from the guy that is looking for the Type-R Transmisson for his car??? :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I have a family to feed.:smile: Just kidding, but I need some time for my wife to get over the money I spend on my conversion.:mad:

This is a good time. I've done this a few times with this group. Good price too.

Back