Toyota's supercar concept

Yes, it is a repost.

It looks OK. I don't like Hybrids.... They are fine for sedans, but not sports cars....

just based on looks i LOVE the front of the car, the rear looks like its chopped off but overall nice.

i like it better than the HSC right now.

not diggin the three seats across and how the steering wheel can be moved.

NetViper said:
I don't like Hybrids.... They are fine for sedans, but not sports cars....
Agreed. C&D April issue has an article on a Prius taken to the track. They said the battery lasted one whole lap, then it was down to its 145 hp engine (from the Echo, transplanted in place of the normal Prius engine). Might work for a drag racer when all you need is 15 seconds of grunt but this just proves that nobody is going to put this kind of system into a real sports car.

CokerRat said:
Agreed. C&D April issue has an article on a Prius taken to the track. They said the battery lasted one whole lap, then it was down to its 145 hp engine (from the Echo, transplanted in place of the normal Prius engine). Might work for a drag racer when all you need is 15 seconds of grunt but this just proves that nobody is going to put this kind of system into a real sports car.

I was wondering if anyone else read that. What they said pretty much put an end to any thought that the HSC will be a hybrid.

Back