• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tow Master 80THD-SB Dolly w/Surge Brakes

Up for sale today is my Master Tow 80THD-SB Tow Dolly SURGE BRAKES HD. Stored indoors most of its life!
3 New Tires with almost new Aluminum Rims. The Surge Brake unit was replaced about 6 months ago.
Class IV-7,000 lb. galvanized actuator with built in break-away gives you a fully self contained braking system NOT requiring an electric brake controller
Includes 2 sets of tie down straps (1 large, 1 Small), Hitch Lock, Spare Tire Mount, extra lug nuts and an extra center cap.

This tilt-bed RV dolly is an excellent choice for towing any size vehicle as small as a Toyota Prius, all the way up to and including a full size 1/2 ton Chevy Avalanche Pickup.
It boasts over 80 inches between the inside of the fenders, making it the largest RV/Car trailer, car hauler-dolly made. It eliminates the extremely expensive modifications to your car - no lube pumps, axles, towbar baseplates, or brake appliances, as required with flat tow systems. It will accomodate almost any vehicle(s) you may have.

I can deliver or it can be picked up at my house.
Thanks,
John
IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7139.jpg

IMG_7138.jpg

IMG_7137.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

Back