Tough Economy for NSX

When I saw that ad last week, I was tempted to actually go check it out. But then reality set it, and I realized that having money in the bank these days is worth more than a $45K repossessed car.

When I saw that ad last week, I was tempted to actually go check it out. But then reality set it, and I realized that having money in the bank these days is worth more than a $45K repossessed car.

+1...

If you aren't hit by the economy then its a great time for you to buy a vehicle.
But other then that when prices go down, so does the weight of your wallet.

I've notice more of the 02-05 have been selling well below value. <20-35%> Similar trends as in the housing markets and 401K.

"Mythical 25K thread" posted last year for NA1 is here. Now the mythical $40-50K for 02-05 is starting to become a reality. 60-70K for these cars will become the thing of the past for the next 5++years. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
Be very careful that it is not a scam!!!

+1...

If you aren't hit by the economy then its a great time for you to buy a vehicle.

Agreed! this is true in other special interest marques like Lotus. seems like the only cars that are holding their pre-global-economic-crisis are numbers-matching muscle cars and rare early Ferraris and pre-war cars.

I bet the ad is legit.

looks like a good deal.. i inquired about this.. it has a hole/cracked front bumper, scratched rear drivers panel, dent on hood and various other body damage. The front bumper being the most serious. I didnt inquire about the mechanics of the car.. but perhaps sounds like a good deal.

Back