• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Top Ten Reasons To Use Source1 in Cinci OH

Source1 is located in Cinci OH and is well worth the drive for anyone in the region. Here is why:

10 - Superchargers

They install superchargers or turbos for your NSX!

9 - They don't steal nickels

I left a nickel and a rootbeer bottle in the car. They were both still there after the service was done. You can rest assured that your ashtray full of change will still be there when you pick up your car.

8 - They have cool cars

When I was at Source1 there was 3 other NSX, an S2000 w/ red interior, and Integra type R.

7 - It's close to King's Island

Drop off your car and go hit King's Island for the day. Stay at the Great Wolf Lodge only minutes away. It has an indoor water park!

6 - Justin

Justin is the coolest name in the world and is only reserved for the most special of people. Source1 has a Justin and he will work on your car.

5 - Experience

They have years of experience building boosted machines. Justin is a master at ripping the guts out of a car and putting it back together within a day.

4 - $17,000 NSX

Source1 sells NSXs for $17,000 :eek:

3 - Reputation

I drove two hours to Cinci because Source1 has an outstanding reputation. He built his business on his reputation.

2 - Competitive Pricing

You will pay less than going to an Acura dealership and you will get a mechanic that has actually worked on a NSX.

1 - Potato Soup

You get a free bowl of soup with any service if you tell them FourRingPilot sent you.

I can attest to the amazingness asserted by a one Mr. FourRingPilot.

The price was excellent and the service superb.

I will expect my free bowl of soup when I have the CTSC installed.

Back