Top Gear tests the ENZO

Is that a joke? You really don't know who she is?

White92 said:
Is that a joke? You really don't know who she is?

She isn't really super famous. The only movie I have seen her in is Underworld. I think she has a new one coming soon. She is much hotter in that pic than she looked in underworld IMO.

Back on topic.

The Enzo is sweet, but I would take the mclaren F1 over it ANY day. I don't understand why Clarkson doesn't like it. Tiff and Martin Brundle both LOVE it. The Zonda looks better than the Enzo even if it is slower. The Jag is super cool, but apparently handles and brakes awful.

effer said:
OK but who is she? Your wife? An actor?... your obsession...

:) :)
Didn't she star in Pearl Harbor with Ben Affleck?

NetViper said:
She isn't really super famous. The only movie I have seen her in is Underworld. I think she has a new one coming soon. She is much hotter in that pic than she looked in underworld IMO.

Back on topic.

The Enzo is sweet, but I would take the Mc Laren F1 over it ANY day.

I too! IMo the Mc Laren F1 is the ultimate NSX!

I would like to see the new NSX with a three seater layout...

Unback to topic.

Does she have the same look in movies?

That picture makes her look absolutely stunning. I think its the hair. In Underworld, she looks dark and mysterious. I think she looked great in Pearl Harbor. Come to think of it, in Van Helsing, she did her hair kinda like that picture.

Zuerst's muse...

effer said:

hmmm... The avatar pic of Miss Beckinsdale is quite accurate to her realworld appearance. In fact as it's been stated above numerous times, her roles in film have her appear much different (not so tanned, w/o highlights in her hair, diff' makeup shades, etc).

Yea, she's quite a looker for being a mother... :eek:

Whoa...that vid is awesome. Man, why do they have to be so expensive? Where's the next lottery?

Thread totally hijacked, typical car VS girl case.

Well, you know what they say, “don’t hit a man between the legs he might get brain damage”

Amazing Video!! :eek:
i loved especially when the McF1 went in between carrera gt and enzo with soproano music (got my goose bumps here) :eek: :eek: awesome:eek

well it took me 30 :eek: hours to download. Damn it sure was worth it though.

And for once I have to agree with Clarkson- the F40 is the greatest car ever. closely followed by the NSX :p

Back