Top Gear-Bugatti Veyron Race

I cant watch it but if thats the "truffle race" clip dont expect too much. Dont like that clip. They dont do anything with the Bugatti. Clarkson is just babling and babling and his 2 friends are even worse. :(

Klayton said:
I cant watch it but if thats the "truffle race" clip dont expect too much. Dont like that clip. They dont do anything with the Bugatti. Clarkson is just babling and babling and his 2 friends are even worse. :(

I don't know what that is, but no, this is an hour long show where he races the two other guys (who are in a small plane) from Italy to London. It's not a clip.

robr said:
I don't know what that is, but no, this is an hour long show where he races the two other guys (who are in a small plane) from Italy to London. It's not a clip.

Yes that is the Truffle race one! It's not an hour though it is the standard half hour top gear show (without commercials :wink: )

I understand why you can't stand that episode though Klayton... That little shit in the back seat of the plane does nothing but complain the whole way...

I would have kicked him out!

AU_NSX said:
Yes that is the Truffle race one! It's not an hour though it is the standard half hour top gear show (without commercials :wink: )

I understand why you can't stand that episode though Klayton... That little shit in the back seat of the plane does nothing but complain the whole way...

I would have kicked him out!
Yes, I really felt bad for James the whole time they were in the plane. He was doing his best the whole time they were in the air, and Hammond did nothing but complain. Hammond is just a young Jeremy.

Great find. Thanks for posting that.

Back