TOOK SOME PICS OF MY MR2

ALLAN

Suspended
pic169.jpg

AWESOME ISNT IT! YOUR JEALOUS!
pic167.jpg

dont everyone try trading me their nsx's at once!

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
I like this MR2 better!
And has anyone else seen this MR2? it looks more like an NSX than any other car I have seen.

Sweet MR2, Allan. Seeing how pretty yours is, I can better understand why you thought mine was so ugly.

Michigan NSX, that's the SARD MC8R MR2. It was used to compete in the 24 hours of LeMans and featured a stretched and widened chassis to accommodate a Lexus V8.
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/daemon/h-satou/sw20-compe-sard.html

Unfortunately, the car failed to place well since Allan's “Goldmember” MR2 destroyed it in an unfortunate smelting accident.

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get Boosted!
www.boostedgroup.com

I knew what car it was (I sold an '93 MR2 Turbo to get my NSX, remember). That chassis was widened to accomodate the TT Lexus V8, but that engine was mounted longitudinally!

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
I knew what car it was (I sold an '93 MR2 Turbo to get my NSX, remember).

Oh, that's right, I forgot that Allan bought his Goldmember MR2 from you! Speaking of Allan's MR2 collection, here's his next project:

goldie.jpg

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get Boosted!
www.boostedgroup.com

[This message has been edited by BoostedMR2 (edited 13 September 2002).]

i really like the veilside mr2. looks great, also some kits for the older mr2's are cool too.

david, i cant believe you found that pic of me! i told you not to show it to anyone!!

soo, heres one of you:
threadgheypink.jpg

Alot has changed since the last time she was up, now we are married and expecting our first child! im in love and now i have 2 diablos!!!!!!

so what if everytime i go into the bedroom i bring 3 hefty bags with me! 2 double wrap her face in, and one to use as a barf bag, its worth it!!!

Originally posted by ALLAN:
i really like the veilside mr2
there was a nice one at the Chicago Hot Import Nights show. Dark silver (like NSX Kaiser Silver) with red interior... full Veilside kit, plus speedster humps.

A few more pix of this (low quality -- disposable camera).

fd46d1f9.jpg

fd46d1fb.jpg

fd46d1fa.jpg

David,

Is that front end on the SARD MC8R MR2 a commonly available upgrade kit? If so, do you have any info on it?

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

Originally posted by Jimbo:
David,
Is that front end on the SARD MC8R MR2 a commonly available upgrade kit? If so, do you have any info on it?

Neither the MC8R nor MC8 is available as a kit. The white car pictured above is a one-off. SARD does offer MKII MR2 body kits, but unfortunately they look nothing like the MC8 cars.

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get Boosted!
www.boostedgroup.com

[This message has been edited by BoostedMR2 (edited 14 September 2002).]

Back