Too good to be true ...

it probably is, and I have seen those pics before.

I dont wanna say scam but call the guy and verify or atleast get the VIN

so we can do a search

but when its to good then it prob is.

It's definitely too good to be true. This is the 3rd time some scammer has tried to sell MY NSX. :mad: I reported it to AutoTrader before, but I guess he never gives up. BTW, it now has 18,000 miles on it! :smile:

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, wahoo5.

It's definitely too good to be true. This is the 3rd time some scammer has tried to sell MY NSX. :mad: I reported it to AutoTrader before, but I guess he never gives up. BTW, it now has 18,000 miles on it! :smile:

glad to see it being enjoyed!!!

You know it makes you tired when you see stuff like this. I mean anyone and I mean anyone that believes this is a complete moron. When anyone sees something like this that knows anything about cars would immediately hit the scam button.

It's too bad you can't get a real live person on the phone at autotrader - or maybe you can- but if it was me and I was an autotrader employee - I would deserve to be FIRED if I let someone put this ad in autotrader. If you can get a real live person on the phone they need to do one thing - contact this "seller" or better still have the FBI to track his lousy scammin ass down and throw him under the jail. But most likely the guy resides in Nigeria or some place like that and you'll never find him.

Don't they train their employees? I mean really - they have scam info on their sites to warn you - don't they make thier employees read it - MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA! Unbelievable. I used to call ebay when I saw this type stuff. Amazing - whenever you see something this "good" it is ALWAYS not true! ALWAYS......read my lips! :mad::rolleyes:

I really hate the scammers, thanks for point it out.

I called immediately after I saw this latest posting, and did speak to a "real live" person, who assured me that the person who listed this would be blocked, plus they would remove the listing. That was 2 hours ago and I see it is still there. :rolleyes: I'll give them a couple more hours then call again, this time asking to speak to a supervisor. At least the VIN number was not listed this time, whereas before, the VIN they posted was definitely bogus.

Edit: Just checked and the listing is gone.

You know it makes you tired when you see stuff like this. I mean anyone and I mean anyone that believes this is a complete moron. When anyone sees something like this that knows anything about cars would immediately hit the scam button.

It's too bad you can't get a real live person on the phone at autotrader - or maybe you can- but if it was me and I was an autotrader employee - I would deserve to be FIRED if I let someone put this ad in autotrader. If you can get a real live person on the phone they need to do one thing - contact this "seller" or better still have the FBI to track his lousy scammin ass down and throw him under the jail. But most likely the guy resides in Nigeria or some place like that and you'll never find him.

Don't they train their employees? I mean really - they have scam info on their sites to warn you - don't they make thier employees read it - MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA! Unbelievable. I used to call ebay when I saw this type stuff. Amazing - whenever you see something this "good" it is ALWAYS not true! ALWAYS......read my lips! :mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Glad to be of service. Nice car. I would defintely buy it from you for that price even with the extra miles!!

Back