TonyD's new ride!

wow must be nice to make the big $$$ :wink: :wink:

congrats Tony!!!

I didn't charge him for the opportunity of standing next to it!!!! (that's the closest Bags will ever allow him to get to owning one). I did feel sorry for him having another 800 miles to drive in his NSX so I bought him a nice lunch. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2finecarsopt.jpg
    2finecarsopt.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 240
hahaha...I should have known :):)

ondrovic said:
Check out TonyD's new ride!!!

Is that the "new Hybrid M3" that we've heard so much about? You know, the one with the engine that blows up and comes back with an automatic transmission and VTEC? :rolleyes:

ondrovic said:
No, but you can identify that model by the "Powered by Asmio" stickers all over it. Oh, and at night you can spot those by the purple light kits underneath.

Does Larry B have new competition, I don't know of this new company, but Asimo better watch out, maybe an attorney can sue for something. Do we know any attorneys out there that aren't involved in representing poor NSX owners in divorce court? :eek:

I believe that new Hybrid is being developed by BAP Racing. I heard that they have a pretty ruthless attorney on retainer.

RPM217 said:
Does Larry B have new competition, I don't know of this new company, but Asimo better watch out, maybe an attorney can sue for something. Do we know any attorneys out there that aren't involved in representing poor NSX owners in divorce court? :eek:

Damn...I can't believe how much time you guys spend over 1 photo of Tony in front of an M3!!!

Now (I speak for other NSX Northeast members) if you guys would spend half as much time on something like......planning an event maybe people could call this a club again :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks god, I'm having a baby this year or else I would be all over Peter, Larry, and Bob. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm trying my best to get my bro up to my photographic standards. He is an awfully good student but he does have a way to go :biggrin:

I'll be looking forward to your next trip through my area!

How did you like I-26?

Richard,

Here is a view of I-26 which I will probably travel again on my next trip: (NSX Content - my NSX can be seen at the far end of the parking lot:smile:)

27371071-M.jpg

Also while hanging out in Georgia I witnessed some female tossing excersizes at Callaway Gardens: (Wish I had a zoom lens with me)
27367355-M-1.jpg

And here are a few samples of pictures from Bob's next little drive when he visits the Callaway Gardens:
27364599-M.jpg

27357709-M.jpg

27340193-M.jpg

Back