• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tons of Interior Parts, Steering & Gauge Surround, Trim

I have lots of parts left over from a carbon wrapping project that never happened.

Basically I have all the interior trim pieces including a single din dash list in another thread.

All of the parts are OEM:

Item #1 & 2: Steering Wheels. I have 2 steering wheels, one is perfect and looks brand new. A great replacement for aging, scratched, or chipped steering wheels.

$160

The second steering wheel is used and has wear along the top. This would be perfect for a CF wrap or new leather or custom suede, etc.

$90

#3: Airbag. Like new OEM airbag. Fits all years, NA1 and NA2.

$165

#4: Side Sills. Like new door side sills including the VIN plate. All tabs are intact.

$SOLD

#5: Rear View Mirror. I have a rear view mirror including the mounting arm for sale. This fits all years and models. I removed the glass but it is included. The glass is a big hazzy and I suggest replacement with Spoon Glass Insert: http://www.gotuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=1312

$70

#6: Gauge Cluster Surround. Like new surround, perfect for painting, CF wrapping or just as a replacement. It's in perfect shape.

$85

#7: Interior Door Corner Trim Pieces. These are the four corner pieces on the passenger and drivers side doors. The are in ok shape. The two rear pieces have been sanded on a bit and there is a chip out of one of the front ones. These are perfect for a CF wrap project.

$SOLD

#8: Door Jam Sills. These OEM sill pieces are on the interior of the car and normal wrapped with black or tan vinyl. The vinyl was removed for a CF wrap but never happened. Includes the end caps in good shape (removable) and can be easily wrapped with leather or suede or CF.

$55 for both.

#9: Steering Column Surround. This is the complete 3 piece surround which connects the dash to the steering wheel. This is the piece your lights and wiper buttons come out of. Includes all top and bottom pieces. Would look GREAT wrapped. These are in perfect, like new shape.

$115

#10: Exterior Trim. I have the 2 triangular pieces which reside behind your side mirrors. These black pieces are metal and in good shape.

$65

#11: Glove Box Door. This is a PERFECT glovebox door. It looks brand new.

$125

I take money orders and paypal.com

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01767.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

Last edited:
I just dropped the price on everything!

Gauge surround available (now $75), so is the outer triangle pieces (now $45), airbag (now $95), and the rear view mirror (now $60).

Last edited:
Back