Tonight on TV: See Big Pussy in Front of an NSX!

There's a television program this evening called "Repo Men: Stealing for a Living", on the Learning Channel at the following times:

Friday 8:00 pm ET/PT, 7:00 pm CT
Friday 11:00 pm ET/PT, 10:00 pm CT
Saturday 2:00 pm ET/PT, 1:00 pm CT

I haven't watched it yet, but flipping channels during the last minute of its first broadcast here, I noticed that it appeared to be hosted by Vincent Pastore, who played the late Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero on The Sopranos. And it ended with him talking in front of a red NSX.

actor_pastore.jpg

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 25 October 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
There's a television program this evening called "Repo Men: Stealing for a Living", on the Learning Channel at the following times:

Friday 8:00 pm ET/PT, 7:00 pm CT
Friday 11:00 pm ET/PT, 10:00 pm CT
Saturday 2:00 pm ET/PT, 1:00 pm CT

Damn Ken, Are you sitting in front of a Matrix of Monitors? Watching the repo/steal.
Right of the back the guy is asked to get some Porsche racing cars back.
Len

[This message has been edited by len3.8 (edited 25 October 2002).]

Nice Ken - this has got to go down as the all time leader for "subject" lines.

I was going to bust your balls for the gerbil comment (you left the door wide open) but this one makes up for it. Well done.

Dave

I caught the last half of the show. Pretty interesting. Pastore did a ride along with the repo guys. The NSX was parked along with a silver CLK430. I guess as an example of a nice car that you should protect. One of the repos guys got shotgunned in the face on a job and he is still in that line of work!
eek.gif

If you happened to notice the wire spoked wheels on the NSX you would understand why it was repo'd. Wheels that ugly should should not be allowed on the street.
wink.gif
Pretty funny, though, to see one on the show.

Originally posted by Chris W:
If you happened to notice the wire spoked wheels on the NSX you would understand why it was repo'd. Wheels that ugly should should not be allowed on the street.
wink.gif
Pretty funny, though, to see one on the show.

LOL

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

> DaveG Wrote:
> Nice Ken - this has got to go down as the all time leader for "subject" lines.

yeah... guys would have opened this expecting to see some 'buns', but instead they got a 'pun'.

NSX sounds sexier than SEX.
wink.gif

don't expect to see the NSX thru the crack... it's actually BEHIND the girl...

funny, if someone posted a pix of an NSX with a huge crack (literal) we'd all cry... but mynsx's crack pix is at the other extreme...

i'm going back to the kiddie-safe NSX pix gallery...
wink.gif

All you guys keep talking about the girls on the mynsx.com site, and you have me REALLY curious. But all I can see there are NSXs. Where are the girls? Are they removed, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Chip

------------------
Chip Alexander
'97 Blue over Tan NSX-T
'92 Lexus SC400 Coupe
'02 BMW 325iT Sportwagon

Back