Tokyo Drift NSX?

Did anyone notice that Han has a Yellow 03' or so NSX with a Veilside kit on it I think? This may have been mentioned before but I was watching the movie and saw this car in two different scenes. The first is where he shows his garage and the second was in first race scene with everyone dancing around the Hulk VW.

Yes, the yellow Veilside on the lift when they pull into the garage seen for the first time.

it's a veilside kit

Not my cup of tea[/QUOTE]

I have to agree it takes a special person to do this to a NSX.. I believe there is veilside nsx for sale in the forsale section asking over 80 grand. I wish him good luck selling that..

I would much rather an 05 stock with low miles..

my opinion

Agree. That car looks so cheapened in the film. Too bad Han died in it. He was the only actor worth a damn in that whole debacle. He completely outclassed the rest of the cast.

Agree. That car looks so cheapened in the film. Too bad Han died in it. He was the only actor worth a damn in that whole debacle. He completely outclassed the rest of the cast.

Han did not die in the NSX. i believe Han was driving a 3gen Veilside RX-7. The Veilside NSX was the yellow car in the garage. It was never seen being driven in the movie.

Yes indeed...however rumors are that this fast and furious 4 is a prequel to 3....so he may be in it

HOPEFULLY!

How bad is it that I think F&F3 is pretty entertaining

Han did not die in the NSX. i believe Han was driving a 3gen Veilside RX-7. The Veilside NSX was the yellow car in the garage. It was never seen being driven in the movie.

I believe he was meaning to bad he died in the film...not in the car :biggrin:

The problem with F&F4 is that it will have Paul Walker and Vin Diesel in it. Walker is the worst actor for that movie by far. I liked the cast for Tokyo drift. Hell, even Bow Wow did a good job I thought.

Back