get your shovels ready!!!:biggrin:

Snowblower primed and ready for action!
439169503_sffEV-L-0.jpg

Snowmobile got winter rubber and ready to go:
438156718_wybdD-L.jpg

Last edited:
tony, how bout we run some skinhead whitey supremacists
thru dat snowblower dere.cool.:rolleyes:

Ms. Carla is driving her today. I'll let you know. I think I'd rather need a shovel than deal with freezing rain. :eek:

Ms. Carla is driving her today. I'll let you know. I think I'd rather need a shovel than deal with freezing rain. :eek:

Hmmm...the scooby sense detects a fellow longtime tri-state nasioc'er...:biggrin:

i want a subie also!!!

2.5rs sedan with sti swap sounds so good right now

i want a subie also!!!

2.5rs sedan with sti swap sounds so good right now

I have one reposing in my back garage ('93 Impreza w/STi engine/driveline/interior swap, 16g turbo...a buddy of mine bought it and has it stashed here while he's in Afghanistan).

I've had two GC body swaps with STi conversions, and the power to weight ratio and nearly unlimited availablility of mods is very sweet :)

I put a new fuel filter and some carb cleaner in my 38 year old 26" 2-stage "critter-eating" Toro snowblower, put the NSX, SLK and Corvette in the garage and left the Taurus (my airport and "loan to the visiting kids/grandkids car") ready to go with a large ice scraper/snow brush on the front seat. The Toro has eaten through the mounds of hard frozen snow from the plows at the end of my drive, and enabled the Taurus to navigate my 200' steeply sloped driveway.

While I've driven the NSX in very light snow with the Yokohamas, I'm paying attention to the warnings from Goodyear and not trying the F1's below 34 degrees.

In short - bring on April so I can put the Toro back in storage and get back to playing at 8,000 rpm!

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tan

Back