Tire shop in OC

America's tires. They will match anyone's legit prices and have great customer service. Been using them for over 10 years.

Do you guys have issues with low clearance when you take your NSXs in? I know some of you just take the wheels in.

I just had rears (stock size RE 11s) installed that I ordered online at Costco. I also ordered RE 050s at the same time for rears on my S2000. I tried Tucker but they were more money. I made an appt. to get the tires installed at Costco (Technology Dr, in Irvine). After they took off the old tires and old weights and put on the new tires, I got them to give me the wheels right there, so I could clean off the old glue from the old weights, before they put the new weights on. I used a razor blade and Goo Gone.

DSCN4164121025Cosctotireg.jpg

^There's my bucket of cleaners and a carpet to kneel on, to the left.

DSCN4166121026NSXwheel.jpg

^Before.

DSCN4169121025NSXwheel.jpg

^After.

DSCN4173121025NSXtire.jpg

^Great tires. Drove with them for the first time on the Palomar/Julian drive, on Nov. 4th. They are grippier than the RE 050s I still have on the fronts though, but once Jonathan (Track Addict) let some air out of the front tires, the grip felt more even.

How much did you pay for these at Costco?

Here's the breakdown from Costco for each RE-11s 255/40R17:

$227.99 Tire

$1.75 CA Tire Fee

$14.00 Installation

$1.00 Tire Disposal

$489.45 for two
$35.49 for two CA Tax (.0725)

TOTAL $524.94 for two, installed

I use Americas Tire on Beach and Warner in Huntington Beach. Prices from americas tire are just ok, but their service is awesome. I had a flat tire, but it was at 2/32 and they wouldn't fix it so they gave me a free tire to ride around on while I waited for some new tires to come in, they took off the old one and put the other tire on for me and I left paying nothing.

Back