Tire Mounting/Balancing in Chicago?

I have to give a recommendation for those of you folks who are concerned about getting your expensive wheels mounted/balanced. I had a set completed recently @ Top Speed on the south side. It was a bit of trek to get their, but they did a flawless job. They even guaranteed their work. I had no scratches, nicks, etc.

Top Speed Auto Sport
2879 S Archer Ave
Chicago, IL 60608-5649
(773) 847-3718

I heard about them, they are car guys just like us. They are knows for owning a Nissan Skyline R34 i belive :)

Thanks for posting.

When I had to get my BBS LM DBKs mounted and balanced, I went over to Perfect Power in Buffalo Grove. Check out the facilities pics on their website. It was a bit on the pricey side but good for peace of mind since they are very careful. They have Porsche racing rims lying around that are probably worth 4 times as my rims, lol. I think they well known in the Chicagoland Porsche community. Sol the owner is a very nice guy.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.

When I had to get my BBS LM DBKs mounted and balanced, I went over to Perfect Power in Buffalo Grove. Check out the facilities pics on their website. It was a bit on the pricey side but good for peace of mind since they are very careful. They have Porsche racing rims lying around that are probably worth 4 times as my rims, lol. I think they well known in the Chicagoland Porsche community. Sol the owner is a very nice guy.

Good to hear! Sucks that both places are equally out of the way for me. haha

How much do these places charge?

My big objection has been places that charge $100-130 for something that takes them about 20 minutes to do.

Back