tino's car NSXPO

Tino just saw the pictures of your car posted elsewhere on the internet.

your car looks awesome with the 02 conversion, wheels and interior. it should be a crime to do so much and not share with your nsx buddies. You need to post up pics BEFORE nsxpo, or you risk sending too much shock as you did too nice of a job.

Tino is being sneaky sneaky.....:biggrin:

hint.... go to the picture and video gallery, then to the berlina black thread and then to post 781.

Tino just saw the pictures of your car posted elsewhere on the internet.

your car looks awesome with the 02 conversion, wheels and interior. it should be a crime to do so much and not share with your nsx buddies. You need to post up pics BEFORE nsxpo, or you risk sending too much shock as you did too nice of a job.

Thanks Tom. What about the crime of owning the best looking NSX this side of Toshigi and leaving her high up on a 4 post lift ? Huh ?

i hate you for raising the bar on all of us Berlinas! You and Graeme are on my hit list for when I win the lottery.

awesome job! perfect execution. the car turned out amazing.

Thanks Regan; my car pales in comparison to Greame's. Go to work on yours, it will make you younger:biggrin:

Tino, your car is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad I finally got to meet you after all these years reading your posts on the listserv and NSX Prime!

--Conrad
It was really good getting to meet you face to face too. Not many of us left !
Thank you for the compliments about the car. Poor thing came back from NSXPO with a bent front fender lip, a nasty dent on the passenger door and a missing tow hook cover. Didn't deserve it but will get fixed.

Back