Time has come. NSX for sale. Its been replaced.

Well, it has been one year. A crazy year. Most of you know. The wife cannot deal with it anymore. So the car is officially up for sale today. Got a new ride instead and got a hell-of-a-deal.

Thanks to everyone that helped me out. I will never leave prime.

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 442
  • ford2.jpg
    ford2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 523
Hot Damn!!! Sweet!!!!

sorry to see the NSX go but hopefully you will stick around the forum.
that is one car that is definitely worthy!!! Don't be a stranger just because you drive a Ford:biggrin:

Yeah, I sold that GT to David. I have a few more to sell if anyone is interested. I am asking $25k for each since I need money very quickly. You send me a check and I will mail you the car.
Thanks,
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Yeah, I sold that GT to David. I have a few more to sell if anyone is interested. I am asking $25k for each since I need money very quickly. You send me a check and I will mail you the car.
Thanks,
Steve

It wasn't quite THAT good of a deal. :biggrin:

:biggrin: Wow I guess the GFCP addiction can keep taking hold untill we need a new transport system. Hmmmm after all that forced induction work and then trade up.
Youre my hero:cool:

Still flattering yourself, even after doing the right thing and gettting the correct FI system. now all this mumble jumgle. :) Ill be at EXPO

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Still flattering yourself, even after doing the right thing and gettting the correct FI system. now all this mumble jumgle. :) Ill be at EXPO

Armando

Speaking of FI. How is your car running? Is your built motor in yet? What kind of HP are you looking at?

NetViper said:
Well, it has been one year. A crazy year. Most of you know. The wife cannot deal with it anymore. So the car is officially up for sale today. Got a new ride instead and got a hell-of-a-deal.

Thanks to everyone that helped me out. I will never leave prime.

Sorry to see the NSX go but congratulations on the GT! The GT is the only car I have considered changing out of the NSX for. If you find time please share your impressions of GT compared to the NSX; I would like to know what your read is on the 2 cars.

Bob

Bob Kenney said:
Sorry to see the NSX go but congratulations on the GT! The GT is the only car I have considered changing out of the NSX for. If you find time please share your impressions of GT compared to the NSX; I would like to know what your read is on the 2 cars.

Bob

Well, I am off to bed.

But, before I go, I just have to say that this is indeed an april fools joke. As most of you already guessed. I would never leave the NSX!!!! I had planned on getting the GT for the weekend and didn't even realize it was april fools day until I read Johns post!

But I do have the GT for the weekend and have been driving it a fairly good amount. I will share my impressions tommorow.

Right off the top I can tell you I would rather have a boosted NSX over the GT.

NetViper said:
Well, I am off to bed.

But, before I go, I just have to say that this is indeed an april fools joke. As most of you already guessed. I would never leave the NSX!!!! I had planned on getting the GT for the weekend and didn't even realize it was april fools day until I read Johns post!

But I do have the GT for the weekend and have been driving it a fairly good amount. I will share my impressions tommorow.

Right off the top I can tell you I would rather have a boosted NSX over the GT.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I like your signature change - 2006 Ford GT - until Monday.

Back