Thursday may 14th - Calgary Meet?

His greatness Trev (ffffanman) is coming in from Edmonton prior to heading to westfest. Anyone want to get together for drinks and maybe dinner?

pm or phone me.

Wil (3339323)

As posted on the westfest thread.
I will be leaving Thursday afternoon from work,2-3pm and heading down to Calgary for the Nite.
I do not know where I am staying for the nite yet but will figure that out when I get there.
I have to pick up my Wiley-X riding glasses on the south side at Optiks International - Bay 88,4307-130 ave S.E.
It is a busy little mall area, but got to pick these new glasses up.
After that, I would be up for a drink and food and hang out and a drive.
Its the beginning of the long weekend so I'm sure I'll be mad in traffic once on the South Side, but I guess I'm in no rush!
Looking to get there for 5.30-6 or sooner.
my cell is 780-953-1744
Trev

Looks like we'll be meeting at:

Kilkenny Pub at Brentwood (by U of C)
500-3630 Brentwood Road NW
Calgary, AB T2L 1K8
(403) 284-4404

Time: 6pm (ish)

Theres about 4 confirmed now. Trev, Keith, John, me
a few maybes: Todd, Jimmy, Brent, Jack

Plan is to hang out for a bit and if the weather holds, maybe grab a quick cruise in.

Hope to see everyone there.

If anyone has questions pm or phone me (403-3339323)

Wil

you better be! All this time and effort for you....don't you just feel the love from your calgary counterparts? :)

Haven't even brought the car down off the lift yet. Even worse, it's looking like I might not bring it out at all this year. I know, I know - tragedy right. Well, simply don't have time for a lot of things this year as I wrap up some really important projects. WestFest is looking like a no go at this time too. :cool:

I'll be there, but 6 seems a little on the early side if Trev has to go to 130ave SE then back to the NW...all in rush hour traffic. Trev, I work at 100ave S. Do you want me to pick up the glasses for you?

Dudes, Its all good, I'm leaving work at 12 and heading to the gym, then the hwy and be in Cal for about 4, so lots of time to pick up my prescripts and make it over for six.
I'll do what it takes to be on time, thats the way I rollllllllllllllllll.
Trev
If anyone wants to meet me there and then drive over to the wet spot, thats cool as well.

Hey Trev - im perpetually unemployed :) Drop me a line when you're in town, i may meet up with you earlier if you want.

Wil

ok, might stop at Pro-am First where I bought my chopper on 3927 edmonton trail and then head over to get glasses.
im going to skip the gym, leave edmonton on the road by 1 so maybe 3.30 into Pro-am.
What you think?
Friday is not the holiday so i was confused.
Roads won't be that bad...
T

Nice to see everyone come out (with and without their nsx's) Thanks for all taking time out of your schedule to come grab a beer and munchies and just catch up.

Trev - we'll have to rip apart my engine and see why my "NA" can almost keep up with your comptech. :)

Have a great long weekend everyone!

Wil

Thanks guys it was great, made it to Canmore in the rain and snow, woke up to snow on the ground and left at 7 or so and made it to Kelowna in no time.
Catch you laterzzzz.
Trev

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Had a meeting at 6:00 and went out of town on Friday Morning. Will definately catch up next meet!

Jimmy

Back