• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thumbs up to Planet Acura (Downey, CA)

I'd like to send out a big "THANK YOU" to Matt Piercey and the rest of Planet Acura in Downey, CA. I brought my 1995 NSX-T in for an install on a keyless entry system (as noted in THIS THREAD), plus a goodwill service check related to some OBD/Emission warranty issues. Matt and the crew at the dealership handled everything smoothly and to my satisfaction. All of my requests for service, including a loaner, were handled promptly and efficiently, and I was treated as a "special" customer. It was very clear that Matt would do everything he could to extend any courtesy whenever possible. Given some of the recent shenanigans going on at another local OC/LA Acura dealership, his attention to my needs was extremely refreshing. I would highly encourage NSXPrime users to see him for any current and future Acura service AND purchase plans.

Thanks again Matt!! :D

-Randy

Given some of the recent shenanigans going on at another local OC/LA Acura dealership, his attention to my needs was extremely refreshing.

Randy, what's the scoop? PM us if you don't want to post about this dealership.

What was this about? Something we need to watch out for? Thx.
Randy, what's the scoop? PM us if you don't want to post about this dealership.
Nothing worth repeating in this thread, other than the fact that it was a thread about a buyer's experience with a dealership that didn't go all too well.

The point I'd like to reinforce about my experience with Matt and Planet Acura is that Matt and the service department dealt with me in a very professional and courteous fashion. It was evident that Matt is inclined to treat NSXPrime users in a positive and helpful manner. He was very accommodating in my requests, and I am sure he would do the same for other NSXers on this board.

-Randy

Back