• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thumbs up to DJ & Mr. Tamura @ GT-One

Let me tell the community something. When USPS showed up at my door this morning with a huge express package I said to myself "you have to be kidding me, that fast? Really?".

I can honestly say that I have never received JDM parts so efficiently from a NSX vendor in my entire life, bar none.

No "customs issues", no I charged your Visa ten months ago, no I'm really waiting for five more orders so I can save on the wire transfer fee, no your money actually bought there HRE's or paid for their rent, or yet another mysterious 'lost e-mail'....

It couldn't have been more than 5 days from wire dispatch to delivery. The turn-around was impressive by any standard.

GT One products are known in Japan as being of the highest quality, and I have to say what I am seeing first hand is most definitely impressive for the price as far as the product.

Working with DJ and Mr Tamura to procure my rare JDM parts was nothing but a delight. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Back