• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thumbs up for Robert Garcia!

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Robert Garcia in the Southern California region. I contacted him to replace my timing belt on my TL type-S. He came to my house with all the necessary tools and parts needed to do the job along with all the ancillary things he would have needed to do the job. Robert was very meticulous about his work. He was Very clean and didn't make a mess. I watched him do his work and was very pleased. He explained all the steps he was going through. If Robert suggests that you do something, please take his word that you need it. At first, I was not going to replace the belt tensioner but he suggested I should, and sure enough, when we pulled the old hydraulic tensioner out, it was leaking oil.it would have costed me double to have the job redone to get to the tensioner at a later date. As a side note, he has also worked on my brother's Acura Legend. He went beyond the original job to make sure my brother was pleased 100%. I'm having him return to replace the 2 half shafts on my TL TYPE-S, along with my timing belt/water pump on my NSX. This shows how much confidence I have in his work and I highly recommend him to anybody.

Back