thoughts on this ebay modded nsx JH4NA1159NT000392

Re: thoughts on this ebay modded nsx

The car looks clean however this would be something that I would be concerned with!

"The car does have a rebuilt title from almost 14 years ago"

I would not even consider that car before it was checked / inspected very closely. Dose the owner have picks or any documentation of the original damage?

If the car has a salvage title in NY the car was totaled by the insurance company and rebuilt.
Were not talking a fender bender, I would be concerned with major frame damage.

However a rebuilt title will definitely hurt the resale value so it should go for less then one that hasn't gone off road and hit a tree.

Seems like big $ for a salvage title
dunno.gif

Could be worth parting out.

Yeah i'd definitely want to know whhat happened to make it a salvage.

I have that same SC system on mine, but using an aftercooler and methanol injection. I'm at 400 rwhp and almost 300rwtq at about 7.5 psi.

Lots of upgrades though take the sting off the $25k price. the SC alone is about $6-8k depending on what he's got. the wideband O2 sensor is $1000+. Navi etc is $1000+.

might want to check into what engine management he's got. I'm one of the few with successful use of the SSBOX. most recommend the AEM.

I pass smog with my SC on, but i need to run my "smog" program and stock injectors for the day.

Back