thoughts on RED 2005 NSX? or is Silver better?

flirting with red or a silver nsx. what are your thoughts? is red played out? also, what is the red called in the 2005? is it the same as a 1991 nsx? thanks!

2000+ NSXs are New Formula Red (the '99 Zanardi is also New Formula Red). The '91-'99 NSXs are Formula Red. Red is the classic sports car/exotic color. You can never go wrong getting a red sports/exotic car. I love silver too though. :wink:

2000+ NSXs are New Formula Red (the '99 Zanardi is also New Formula Red). The '91-'99 NSXs are Formula Red. Red is the classic sports car/exotic color. You can never go wrong getting a red sports/exotic car. I love silver too though. :wink:

is new formula darker or brighter?

You just sold a 2002 silverstone and want to get a 2005 silverstone? :confused: At least if you get red you aren't buying the same car back!

flirting with red or a silver nsx. what are your thoughts? is red played out? also, what is the red called in the 2005? is it the same as a 1991 nsx? thanks!

red is the way to go :wink:

what color interior?

black interior.

yep. thats the way to go.

Once you go red on black, you never go back.

or something like that.

either way, judging from your sig you need a change (for the better) :tongue:
let me guess: the insight is silver haha

actually, i think the insight is silverstone metallic lol!!!! oh, one other car i had but not in my sig, a 2002 m5, sterling grey lol...
yep. thats the way to go.

Once you go red on black, you never go back.

or something like that.

either way, judging from your sig you need a change (for the better) :tongue:
let me guess: the insight is silver haha

hey jack,

COME ON BACK!!:wink:
If I had a chance on a 05 Red i would have bought that one!

still Silver is nice but red would really attract attention!! Almost as much as Yellow!

Good Luck!!

patrick.

hey patrick long time no chat man!!! you gotta visit man...my daughter is almost 2!!!

anyways, this is the best car club ever....i went full circle and now coming back for good. hence why i want the latest year, with low miles.

would i get sick of red? i wonder lol.

You just sold a 2002 silverstone and want to get a 2005 silverstone? :confused: At least if you get red you aren't buying the same car back!

i do love silver, but youre right, may want to change it up. i have not seen red in person. nice?

It is fundamentally known that silver is the best color. In fact 99 out of every 100 LBBP owners can attest to this fact.

It is fundamentally known that silver is the best color. In fact 99 out of every 100 LBBP owners can attest to this fact.

The man has had and sold two "silver" NSXs. That tells the story right there:biggrin:

Bet he keeps the red a loooooooooong time:wink:

The man has had and sold two "silver" NSXs. That tells the story right there:biggrin:

Bet he keeps the red a loooooooooong time:wink:

Aren't you supposed to be working on a video in a basement somewhere? Go back into your hole.

1999 red NSXs were Formula Red until the production of the Zanardi's started. After the Zanardi production run started, all red 1999 NSXs were New Formula Red. The lone exception is one Formula Red NSX-T that was built 1/3 of the way into the Zanardi production run.

Silver = F 16:cool:

Red= Ticket:frown:

Silver wins:biggrin: (especially sebring silver with black top:tongue: )

1999 red NSXs were Formula Red until the production of the Zanardi's started. After the Zanardi production run started, all red 1999 NSXs were New Formula Red. The lone exception is one Formula Red NSX-T that was built 1/3 of the way into the Zanardi production run.

I stand corrected. Thanks!

Back