Thoughts on Honda

Well assuming that everyone here is a NSX fan I would also assume you are a Honda fan. What does everyone think about Honda?? I for one love Honda. I love their simple, clean stying, company mottos & philosophies, and comittment to bringing the consumer new technologies. It's like if I had my own car company, it would be everything Honda is. Plus they make my favorite car ever so of course I think they are awesome!!! :D

I like the basic Honda cars (eg. Accord sedan) for their reliability, ergonomics, quality materials/fit/finish, and decent handling. The competitive prices don't hurt either. Everything a daily driver should be.

Honda can make anything they want. You don't see Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, etc... making interactive robots, do you? ;)

They just have too much time and money at their hands to explore other fields. They will come back to the NSX eventually. I just don't get why some people don't have faith in them and cry out for emergency in updating the NSX :rolleyes: They know what they're doing.

I'll never own anything except a Honda! They are so easy to mod and work on and the last forever when cared for properly! Yeah, I'll take a Honda! :p :D :p

You know, it's nice to be among fellow believers!;) The members over at ILoveRacing.com give Hondas no respect! They're all about Toyotas and Nissans, and there is nothing wrong with that, but you can't deny the fact that Honda builds fine automobiles.

I run into so many gearheads that dis Honda because they don't want to "jump on the bandwagon" like everyone else. But there is a reason so many people love/buy/tune/race Hondas and it's because they are great cars! My friend recently bought a Sentra Spec V. He wanted a car he could tune and what not, you know the usual; but he refused to buy or even test drive a Civic SI like I suggested merely because "everyone has a Honda". Well needless to say that here he is 3 months later and his Sentra sits in the garage do to some CPU malfunction. Yeah, it's cool to be different, and if Hondas don't really flip your switch, that's cool too. But come on folks, you gotta give credit where credit is due.

But I digress....

to gain all the respect back for Honda, They need to :

1. Start winning F1 again. (I take anything less than Dominating as a failure...)
2. Race actively in all Touring or 24 hrs race in their Accord, Integra...
3. A Hi output Luxury Sedan that blew all competitors off...
4. New NSX with innovative design and remain its prestige status.
5. Make cheap RWD vehicles and keep it easy to tune.

NSXDreamer2 said:
to gain all the respect back for Honda, They need to :

1. Start winning F1 again. (I take anything less than Dominating as a failure...)
2. Race actively in all Touring or 24 hrs race in their Accord, Integra...
3. A Hi output Luxury Sedan that blew all competitors off...
4. New NSX with innovative design and remain its prestige status.
5. Make cheap RWD vehicles and keep it easy to tune.

i second all that.
oh and bring the prelude back... :p

The Prelude has always played an important role in Honda's production line. There will be a new one for sure but what's not to like in the current type SH :confused:

the 5th gen is all perfect and well with me, i drive one. The only thing, they don't have 2002-2003 models. =) also, us market got jipped out of the type-s =(

Back