Thoughts about the new NSX's doors

Recently, I was looking at a photo of the concept and noticed something interesting and wanted to see what other's thought. If you look at the side view, you will notice the anterior door seam is near the lower margin of the A-pilar. This struck me as odd for I don't know how the door could open side-ways like our current NSX's, rather I wonder if the doors will open like the McLaren MP14C's? Thoughts?

Attachments

• NSX_side.jpg
    NSX_side.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 632
It is a concept. There aren't any doors.
Yet
I am sure the fenders, doors and A pillers will all change when it becomes a car.
Those door seams are probably just pin stripes at this point.

Last edited:
It is a concept. There aren't any doors.
Yet
I am sure the fenders, doors and A pillers will all change when it becomes a car.
I agree with ^
Concepts show general design, "little" things like drive train and operational items come later in development. I hate when they release these because if you look at it too much... well the less of a new car you see.

On the avengers car the seam goes straight down.. Probably what they will be like on the production version.
avengers car was a old NSX, that's why it used the doors take a good look it's profile is exactly the same as the old NSX

Back