This NSX has been for sale for a long time

It looks great, but sitting around for a long time usually means someone knows something negative about it. I have made a habit of throwing the VIN into Google and seeing if an NSXprime thread pops up. So far, nothing on this vehicle. The mileage is not listed so maybe that's the catch.

VIN: JH4NA1156NT000303

http://bit.ly/A1cq2M

Well, you're right, it's been for sale for a while .. last seen on Autotrader here last August http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/1/1e/JH4NA1156NT000303.pdf
but they've dropped the price $3000 since then. And if the mileage in the Autotrader is still close to reality, then it certainly qualifies as low mileage. If they have maintenance records to verify, then the price may not be too bad. The concern I always have with low mileage cars like this is that some maintenance items like timing belt (which need to be replaced based on time as well as mileage) may not have been done because of the low mileage. On the other hand, if the mileage is correct, then the exterior paint and interior leather should be in excellent shape.

Hey how are you? I saw this just last week. How long has this car been for sale? It looks super clean. Apparantly 3 owners and has 118,000 miles on it. Looking for feedback on how these cars are typically. I know most of there pro's but do you know there con's?

Much appreciated!

Just joined. Did not see Ian's reply there. My bad. The exterior looks amazing and interior pretty clean as well!

marc

Marc, you literally went to go see it? Best I can guess it may have been a salvage at some point in the past? It looks great now though.

This website is a wealth of knowledge on NSX's.

I'd be curious to know the tranny number (snap ring range?)
also if it has had the water pump/timing belt done.

hi guys, i saw and test drove this car last August, same dealership. i can tell you for sure that back then the air conditioner only worked on high, and it only blew hot air at best. the windows were slow to work, and it was missing a few things. the pull-up door locks, i think the antenna as well? there were several other problems with it too, that i don't really remember at this time. i certainly wasn't impressed. the dealership really didn't know anything about the car, other than it was an NSX. i don't believe there were any records at all. i'd beware with this one...

This dealership is a scam.. Do not buy through this!!! Read feedback about this dealership.. I was going to buy this car in August/September time frame last year. Car car has 119K miles. Just a heads up

Thanks for the heads up guy's! As I said I am new to the game so any and all advise much appreciated. Usually when things are to good to be true, they are. I did not see it in person and glad someone has. Sam the salesman there that I talked to must be pretty shady. He was to call me back last night already. 3 O'clock now and nothing. If that isn't a sign I don't know what is! Thanks again and I will definately be in touch with some more questions soon. Happy hunting! Marc

This dealership is a scam.. Do not buy through this!!! Read feedback about this dealership.. I was going to buy this car in August/September time frame last year. Car car has 119K miles. Just a heads up

Them mileage doesn't make or break the deal, but I'm always weary of a good looking car that has not been sold. I also read the reviews of the dealer and the few reviews they did have, were anything but positive that's for sure. Still, I wouldn't completely rule out this NSX, but I think we can all agree we just need to know more about it. Salvaged title? All depends on what kind of salvage of course,... but we don't know.

Back