• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

This just in free shipping!

WE AT WWW.DISCOUNTACURAPARTS.COM WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND WELCOME THE NEW COMERS!!!!!!

FROM NOW UNTIL ETERNITY ALL NON-OVERSIZE PARTS WILL RECIEVE FREE GROUND SHIPPING:smile: WITH IN THE LOWER 48 STATES OF THE USA!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN NSX PRIME MEMBERS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SAVINGS AND PURCHASE THOSE PARTS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING ON TODAY!!

WE HAVE A LARGE INVENTORY OF ACURA PARTS IN STOCK NOW AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED IS NOT FAR AWAY!!!

P.S. WE LOVE TO BE THE GUYS TO FIND THOSE HARD TO GET PARTS SO IF SOME OTHER DEALER HAS TOLD YOU "IT'S DISCONTINUED", "NO LONGER AVAILABLE" OR ANYTHING ELSE GIVE US A SHOT TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED. I HAVE A LARGEAMOUNT OF SOURCES FOR FACTORY PARTS AND USED OEM QUALITY PARTS!

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Ok, here's your chance to prove your as good or better than another supplier i've been using here in the states for a long time.
They have ALWAYS done a great job and continiously have the best price and free shipping.
I want a remote entry / alarm for a 1992 Acura NSX.
If you can make this happen i've got another request so I don't have to keep using a dealer in Nassau. Their prices are killing me but they can get the bits I want.
Good luck.

Cheers
nigel

Ok, here's your chance to prove your as good or better than another supplier i've been using here in the states for a long time.
They have ALWAYS done a great job and continiously have the best price and free shipping.
I want a remote entry / alarm for a 1992 Acura NSX.
If you can make this happen i've got another request so I don't have to keep using a dealer in Nassau. Their prices are killing me but they can get the bits I want.
Good luck.

Cheers
nigel

Thought the 91 - 92 OEM remote alarm system is discontinued???

A word in support of Clint.
He's breaking his a$$ to help support me in finally sorting out an "OEM" "Keyless Entry System" for all the "91 and '92 owners.
It's in the works and so far it looks promising for those of us who don't have one and want only to use OEM bits on their cars.
If this happens there'll only be a limited number of them as they are new, OEM systems and as most know, they were discontimued years ago.
Updates as they happen but it will take at least several weeks, as i'm away from home for work and I don't have my car with me for testing.
Clint will have info and updates as they happen.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
Clint has been great to work with.....btw clint does a oem front lip count as non-oversized :tongue::biggrin:

Yes the front lip is non over sized really it fits within spec on ups ground.
Pretty much for oversized is bumper covers and bodykits and some moldings that are extra long not much really is oversized on the nsx just an 02 conversion and maybe a few other parts.

+1 for Clint...a great guy to deal with.

A very big thank you to all of you for the support without you i would be nothing i appreciate each and everyone of my customers from nsx prime and as i said before i am not here just for sales i am very passionate about all acura and honda cars. So if you just have a question?, need some research, a parts picture or anything feel fre to shoot me an email or p.m. I would be honored to help anyone keep there car on the road, repair,restore or modify!!!

Thanks again and keep nsx'n

Ok Clint I am buying a front lip when I get in.....I'll have to see if I need some of the clips or not.

This is my fourth lip....blah!

Stop running over curbs. You know if your car was painted Red Eddie, you wouldn't have this problem...

Hey Clint, I think Eddie might need to install some curb feelers...do you have them in stock for him ?...You know, the 1950's kind....

Ok Clint I am buying a front lip when I get in.....I'll have to see if I need some of the clips or not.

This is my fourth lip....blah!

Last edited:
Clint, awesome service you providing for our nsx community, will be ordering a front lower lip when i get back from vacation in Japan. free shipping for lower lip just awesome :biggrin:

Hi Clint, can you PM me the price for this part:

12521-PR7-A00 GASKET, RR. IGNITION COIL COVER - 1997 NSX

FREE SHIPPING? :D

I believe I bought some stuff from you already, thanks!

Oscar

ok...

Are the best prices noted on www.discountacuraparts.com?

Or is there a further discount for NSXPrime/NSXCA that is offered via ALLNSXPARTS (Clint) by contacting directly?

Also, is there a price-match/'beat-the-best-price' policy (w/ obvious rules/exceptions) as well?

FWIW, I just priced a handful of Honda/Acura parts (that are needed) on the aforementioned linkie; hence, why I am making such an inquiry.

Thanks, in-advance! :cool:

Last edited:
Stop running over curbs. You know if your car was painted Red Eddie, you wouldn't have this problem...

Hey Clint, I think Eddie might need to install some curb feelers...do you have them in stock for him ?...You know, the 1950's kind....

Oh Mr. Funny guy now eh? :tongue:

I bet you and clint were rolling in one of these werent you?

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Re: ok...

are the best prices noted on www.discountacuraparts.com?

Or is there a further discount for nsxprime/nsxca that is offered via allnsxparts (clint) by contacting directly?

Also, is there a price-match/'beat-the-best-price' policy (w/ obvious rules/exceptions) as well?

Fwiw, i just priced a handful of honda/acura parts (that are needed) on the aforementioned linkie; hence, why i am making such an inquiry.

Thanks, in-advance! :cool:

the pricine on our parts website is the same as we would quote if you call direct if you have a lesser quote for factory parts from another vendor you can submit that to me and ill do my best. But as far as i know im the only one offering free shipping. As always i want to be your first choice for factory parts/accessories and will do the best i can to help any member that uses my services. Happy customers and happy cars are my #1 objective.

Just finished ordering some parts from Clint, quick,easy, great customer support along with free shipping...cant be beat. Thanks Clint

Back