This is a smoking deal

AGREED :eek:

Should not be for sale long.

Thanks.

I'm hoping someone recognizes the value here; especially in light of my price point. My price is around $15,000 less than similar supercharged NSXs currently being offered here on Prime. And a front nose section, driver's side fender and paint/labor will not cost anywhere near $15,000.

That said, I actually feel the money here is in the parts. If a group of local NSX owners could coordinate, this would make for a great, long term parts car. Just the supercharger and Brembo Indy brakes would cover almost a third of my asking price. And then there'd remain everything else, to utilize over time.

Fix it or part it; it's a win either way. :smile:

Yea, I saw this and was excited! And then reality set in and my girlfriend reminded me why I just sold my 92 NSX:frown: Growing up and being responsible sucks. I see an 02 conversion coming soon. :biggrin:

^^^ took the words outta my mouth.

if i didn't already have one i would've already bought it :biggrin:

AK in the house.........and shopping:cool:

Is that San Fransisco Bath House code?

just askin homies.......

Armando

Damn I miss those bath houses...nothing like 6 sets of extra hands to get you squeaky clean.......

Say it ain't so!!!!!!

Yep, still got the Zanardi, "but you gotta do whatcha ya gotta do". Im moving to the beach and just do have the space.

Probably a dumb question but can it be driven? At least around the block to verify running condition? I'm in Greensboro and am interested.

:cool:
Lol..don't ask us,we are just a bunch of prime regulars having a few yucks...I'd pm the seller.

AGREED :eek:

Should not be for sale long.

Four days after posting the ad, one Primer contacted me and said he would buy the NSX. He stated (twice) that he would send me a wire transfer deposit, and then he completely vanished.

Two days later another Primer arrived, physically saw the NSX, and immediately bought the vehicle - the sale closed this morning.

And I feel the new buyer received a fair deal, seeing as it required a truck to move all the extra parts I provided the buyer; parts both listed in my ad, and additional extras I didn't list, but had planned to give to the person who eventually purchased the NSX.

It was a great NSX, and I hope the new buyer enjoys it. :smile:

Last edited:
thanks for the follow up..timing is everything in life...

Four days after posting the ad, one Primer contacted me and said he would buy the NSX. He stated (twice) that he would send me a wire transfer deposit, and then he completely vanished.

Two days later another Primer arrived, physically saw the NSX, and immediately bought the vehicle - the sale closed this morning.

And I feel the new buyer received a fair deal, seeing as it required a truck to move all the extra parts I provided the buyer; parts both listed in my ad, and additional extras I didn't list, but had planned to give to the person who eventually purchased the NSX.

It was a great NSX, and I hope the new buyer enjoys it. :smile:

As you previously stated, part it or repair it to enjoy. The vanishing car buyer.... well, what more can be said.

thanks for the follow up..timing is everything in life...

Your price and deal with all the additional NSX parts flew on their own merit. Hope you will eventually find your way back to another special NSX. And as docjohn expressed thank you for finishing your saga. Do not be a stranger here.

Back