thinking of maybe buying another one?

I have two nsx's and previously had an s2000 and an nsx. too me the best plan is to get an s2000 to drive and beat around in. the driving experience in CA in the s2000 with the top down is not topable. Go drive an s2000 and you will buy one!

I agree...I miss my 07 S2000! It was the best daily driver I've ever had and in a span of 1 year I had the roof UP a few times...the rest was top down driving. Definately can't be beat.

However, I really dig my NSX and having another one would be really cool as a daily driver.

Hard call really...

Last edited:
I agree...I miss my 07 S2000! It was the best daily driver I've ever had

HUH??? I've owned TONS of cars....and out of all of them the S2000 was probably one of the worst daily driver cars by a long shot? Have you ever driven a BMW or Lexus or ?????

HUH??? I've owned TONS of cars....and out of all of them the S2000 was probably one of the worst daily driver cars by a long shot? Have you ever driven a BMW or Lexus or ?????

haha...

I'm not talking about driving some sort of luxury couch on wheels aka. BMW or Lexus but having a good drive of a spirited car!

There's nothing better than waking up in the morning and knowing your about to drive your convertible S2000 to work. Push the red start button, put the top down, then redline her everywhere! The car handles, has great visibility, you get the sun/wind/etc, has enough luggage space for a daily, and when you get to work you've got a smile on your face.

This conversation will quickly engage those of us that actually drive to work spiritedly (cornering, accelerating) versus those of us that listen to the radio and sip their Java...I can predict it now.

OP GET A S2000 and NEVER LOOK BACK!

On a side note do you still have all of the OEM +02 conversion for sale? I've received lots of PM's from people regarding mine and I've been telling them you might of had yours for sale...

Last edited:
I always wanted to buy an older one for 30K, and put in 20K in mods. Then I would have a tough choice picking which car to drive. I drive a M3 as my daily driver. Its fun to drive but it doesnt replace my NSX.

If you can buy another NSX , just do it. I did and I am saving it for my son.

They arent making any more of these cars.....

actually, thinking of buying another to put to use more....thoughts? or should i go with an s2000 or something like that. high mileage does not matter to me with these bullet proof cars....

I am fortunate enough to be in both positions. I own (2) NSXs and also (1) S2000. That said, if I were you, I would get the second NSX. Have your garage queen and your driver. Driving the NSX every day is a joy that I am thankful for everytime I get behind the wheel, or after a tough day of life when I get to walk out and see the NSXs amazing form waiting to take me away. My S2000 is fun to go outin every once in a while, but I grew tired of daily driving it very quickly. Too small of a car, and the range of the fuel tank is too small for me. You only live once, so you may as well spend as much time in an NSX as possible. ;)

You can redline a 335i coupe or vert and get the same vibe. The difference is it looks a hell of lot nicer on the inside. I wanted a S2000 for a year or so but then I finally drove one and the interior just wasn't for me. The bar graph Tachometer was just odd. That car has a lot of potential and I think the interior needs to be updated to something nicer.

actually, thinking of buying another to put to use more....thoughts? or should i go with an s2000 or something like that. high mileage does not matter to me with these bullet proof cars....

Why not drive the one you just bought? I've used the NSXs I've owned as garage queens and a daily driver and it works fine especially in warm climates as a DD. I don't understand buying two of the same car????

Just drive it!!! But if you must drive something else, an S2000 would be great.

Why not drive the one you just bought? I've used the NSXs I've owned as garage queens and a daily driver and it works fine especially in warm climates as a DD. I don't understand buying two of the same car????

Then you really would be confused by people like me who want to have 4 or more of them. :D

I am sorry but I don't get it. Every day I don't drive my NSX is a day lost of enjoying the opportunity to drive the car. I bought mine new and take great care of it, but I am not saving it for the next guy or a museum.

To me it is not an investment, and I am not concerned with its value due to use. I feel free to drive it anywhere and at any time. I can't imagine owning a car that I have to think about its value before I drive it. That would be true when and if I own a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Ford GT.

To each his own, but for me, if I am to concerned to drive it, I should not have bought it…….My 1 cent…….Steve

You should definitely buy another one as a DD, and save that '05 in the garage until it's time to sell it to me:wink:

For variety, how about a GT-R!!!:biggrin:

If you dismiss a BMW just because it's a "luxury couch on wheels" then you are missing out. Go test drive a new 335i or used 330Ci. It is the ultimate driving machine. Why would you buy another NSX unless you plan to modify it to the next level.

The 3 series coupe is one of the best sports cars out there regardless of price. I have driven many cars but I will always have a BMW as a reference to judge other vehicles. I just love the rock solid built and driving feel of a BMW.

That would be true when and if I own a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Ford GT.

... just because they fall apart with use :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

i agree with all you say....we shouldn't be slaves of our cars....we above all because we have a car that it was made to be driven...

Back