Thinking about selling! 2001 NSX-T 43K Blk

I got my NSX and love it...but I have a opportunity to jump into a newer NSX...on a possible lease assumption. I have not made any firm decisions...my car is all stock has 43k miles has had minor paint work on passenger side but otherwise perfect. Just wondering what I might be able to private retail it for?:rolleyes:

RajNSX said:
I got my NSX and love it...but I have a opportunity to jump into a newer NSX...on a possible lease assumption. I have not made any firm decisions...my car is all stock has 43k miles has had minor paint work on passenger side but otherwise perfect. Just wondering what I might be able to private retail it for?:rolleyes:

welcome aboard my old friend! Im looking forward to seeing you at NSXPO 06 and possibly even earlier. :biggrin: Im coming down to Florida in early April and while my rental car wont be anything interesting, Im down for a cruise in the NSX:wink:

:smile: Definately...hopefully I'll have a 05 blk/blk to take you around in...but worse case senario...we can roll in the 01. When are you coming down exactly...I'll take a day or so and show you around!

RajNSX said:
:smile: Definately...hopefully I'll have a 05 blk/blk to take you around in...but worse case senario...we can roll in the 01. When are you coming down exactly...I'll take a day or so and show you around!

April but ill shout you out before I come down. Guessing early April:wink:

Back