thinking about a used NSX

Hi,
I am thinking seriously about a used 91'NSX for 42K Canadian Dollars. it is in mint shape as checked out by a dealer. it is owned by the GM of a dealer who maintains it to a T even if it doesn't need it. I just want to get some thoughts from some of the members what you all think.

Welcome. :smile: As long as you get all service records and the pre purchase inspection was from a 3rd party then sure. As far as price goes, I am not an expert on what one should cost in Canada. Hopefully one of the local owners can chime in.

Further to the thread I did not include the particulars. There are some mods done to the car. Here is a copy of the ad.
A TRUE COLLECOTRS VEHICLE! THIS LOCAL ALBERTA VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPGRADED BY SILVERHILL ACURA WITH MANY OPTIONS INCLUDING: COLD AIR INTAKE, STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM, NEW SHOCKS AND STRUTS, SLOTTED DISC BRAKES, KONI 18" WHEELS WITH YOKOHAMA TIRES, A COMTECH STABILIZER SYSTEM, HID HEADLIGHTS AND MUCH MORE. SERVICED UP TO DATE WITH RECORDS ON FILE. THIS CAR ALSO HAS WITH IT, THE ORIGINAL WHEELS, BOOKS AND CARCOVER. IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED, THIS ONE OF A KIND NSX IS IS SHOWROOM CONDITION.

The car has 88,000 km on it. I am looking for some advice to put me over the fence. Somebody please give me a push.
Thanks.

Canadian prices are usually much more expensive than the US. With the current exchange and taxes/duty factored in, 42k CAD is roughly 30k USD. I'd say shop around and see what is out there. Buying local saves you time, hassle, and risk, which to some ppl mean a lot.

$42,000 CAD = $37,638 USD at today's exchange rate.

I've been watching that add but it seems a bit high to me, but I'm a newbie and I'm only just considering purchasing an NSX.

Last edited:
Back