Things that make you laugh.

Braille at the drive-thru ATM. I'd hate to be on the road with the driver who has to use that!:eek: :D

edit: spelling: braille

Last edited:
Why is there an interstate highway in Hawaii?

Why is freight travelling by ship called cargo, and freight travelling by car called shipment?

Why are there locks on the doors of convenience stores open 24 hours?

What are the hours of 7-11?

Why do you park on your driveway but drive on the parkway? :)

Why is it called a building when it is already built?

Why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together?

When they ship styrofoam what do they pack it in?

If practice makes perfect…and nobody's perfect…why practice?

Why do they call it lipstick when you can still move your lips?

If #2 pencils are the most popular, why are they still no. 2?

Why is bra singular and panties plural?

Why is the third hand on the a watch called the second hand?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

er..... if a cow sneezes does milk come out of its nose? Sorry the best i could do today :)

Slightly related, here in Japan we have a sports drink called 'Calpis'
Pass!

Bathroom joke

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just taking a break!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously...

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

Re: Bathroom joke

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just taking a break!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

aaaahahahaha, that's funny :)

wish i had something to lend righ tnow, if I think of something I'll contribute.

Confucius says...

If you are running in front of a car, you'll get "tired".

If you are running behind a car, you'll get "exhausted".

If you walk through a turnstile sideway, you are going to bangkok.

If you go to bed with an itchy butt, you are going to wake up with sticky fingers.

If you walk around with a hole in your pants pocket, you'll feel cocky all day.

Re: Bathroom joke

Acura NsX Pilot said:

That is hilaaaaarious!
I see people walking around "talking to themselves" and just assume they have "hands free cell phone kits." When they were first introduced, though, I thought those people were mentally challenged or something, until I caught on. :p

CDub said:
Confucius says...

If you are running in front of a car, you'll get "tired".

If you are running behind a car, you'll get "exhausted".

If you walk through a turnstile sideway, you are going to bangkok.

If you go to bed with an itchy butt, you are going to wake up with sticky fingers.

If you walk around with a hole in your pants pocket, you'll feel cocky all day.

And who can forget "man who drops watch is toilet have sh**ty time!" :D :D :D

Back