Thids is unbelieveable!

Sigh I mistyped This with Thids. Well those of you guys worried about the Faqs in my last post. Now you have to worry about me lisping also.

frown.gif

Prudeone

I dont under stand what is wrong? It is the same car at 29500 it looks like a good deal.
The rims and tires are updated but the nsx letters on the front bumper look a bit odd

Iam a little slowww.. I get it now one is in Flordia and the other in Cali good catch.
The one in FL looks like the real thing.
The guy in Cali is trying to rush it along by only giving two weeks. Sounds like a nice car for the money with that kind of miles.imo

Oh yeah guess what happened when the vin number on the Florida car was checked?

VIN JH4NA1153NT000419

CARFAX

Clean Title History not guaranteed.

Salvage/Junk title found.

If this isn't some type of fraud I'll be damned.

Prudest

Okay the seller just emailed me that he borrrowed the picture from the car in Florida. He sent me a new picture that is of a different car. These two cars are almost identicle (i.e. the same color scheme and later model wheels) but the picture he sent did not have the Acura emblem on the nose like the one from Florida so I am somewhat relieved. I still dont have his VIN number so who really knows?

Prudeone

Stay away from this car. If it is from the ecocar.com website, I talked with the dealer personally on this car and nothing added up. First of all, the vehicle is listed on Autotrader for 26,900 and shows that it has 42,000 miles, not 28,000 like the website shows. He has no idea of any history of the vehicle, won't give me the tranny number to see if it is in the snap ring range, and told me that I could get the car inspected ONLY after I purchased it. I laughed at him and hung up.

Is it me or does a lot of salvage cars go through FL? Do they have laws that are easy to get around?

I inquired about this car by responding via email. I asked all the general questions, left my telephone number and asked the individual to call me. No response yet…?

Any more info on this red car, Ive been
corresponding with this guy about his
car, it seems hes out of the country or
that is what he told me, and says he
will have the documents about the vehicle
faxed to me by sat, still no fax.

Back