TheDon's pics from Bull Day

We now know what Bailey was "really" interested in ;) :D

fab7a3da.jpg

Don, these are some spectacular pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!

fab7a27b.jpg

Cleary Nev that was not the intended shot. LOL

Has Paula forgiven you yet for her big surprise?

Did anyone drive?

Did any NSXers get the opportunity to test drive, or ride in a Gallardo?
490.gif

Miled - I don't think any of us did. It was kind of a let down anyway, because we weren't able to "drive" the car just drive in it as a passenger. We had somewhere over 100 people attending and they only raffled off 5 drives in a Murcilago, and I think 2 in a Gallardo (I think those were the numbers), and the drives were right around the block.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi John...
167.gif

Now that you mentioned it, that's right, they were only raffling off a few rides. Given the number of attendees, that explains it all. I've never sat in any Lambo, so you at least got to do that.

I sat in both and I must say that I felt uneasy about the seating position and view over the dash.The dash is high and the seating low.The dash/windshield interface is also mighty far away.The paddles for the trannie are further from the steering wheel than I'd like.peripheral vision is scary.All in all the nsx still wins top ergonomics and visual ease imo.The brake callipers on the gallardo are massive though!

Hi John,

Were the seats manual or power adjustable? Could one adjust up or down to improve visibility? Or were they adjustable at all?

The gallardo had power adjust but the seat bottom was barely cushioned it felt like I was sitting on the floor pan covered by leather!The Murcialago had manual passenger side seat!

docjohn said:
The gallardo had power adjust but the seat bottom was barely cushioned it felt like I was sitting on the floor pan covered by leather!The Murcialago had manual passenger side seat!

The Murcialago's drivers seat was also manual.

Originally posted by docjohn

Originally posted by Acura NsX Pilot

The Murcialago's drivers seat was also manual.

Ahhhh the luxuries of NSX ownership...
25.gif

speaking of manual seats.........
for two-hundred and eighty large, I don't think it would be too much to ask to be able to push a button and have that beautiful scissor door close electrically!!!!!

and, speaking of $280K, how about ventilation fans in the tail-lights to keep the condensation out???

Originally posted by SF944

...for two-hundred and eighty large, I don't think it would be too much to ask to be able to push a button and have that beautiful scissor door close electrically!!!!!

and, speaking of $280K, how about ventilation fans in the tail-lights to keep the condensation out???

Not that I didn't already know, but it makes me appreciate more than ever what a wonderful exotic I have.

Back