The Taconic 8 are free!

As noted in this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24765, eight northeasterners attending the Running of the Bulls stopped to chat with numerous law enforcement personnel after the Taconic Parkway was shut down to facilitate this group encounter.

I am pleased to report that the last of the 8 trials has been concluded and each NSXer has been found guilty of only a parking violation. All that money that I spent on a law school education proved to be worth it as 8 trials on 5 different dates in 2 different towns ultimately were consolidated and the guilty pleas were entered without the need for the multi-state felons to ever appear in Court.

In the event that my fellow members of the Taconic 8 again feel the need for speed, please remember the legal advice that I first gave to our elder statesman Mr. Mills:

When they give you your one phone call, make sure you call for pizza because we will both be hungry by the time I can get to you.

428.gif

Last edited:
Bob I' gonna show you :eek: how much you mean to me!BTW come to think of it we were parked illegaly on the Taconic!:p

Bob,
That is awesome.
Who da man? Huh? Huh?
Answer:

You ARE.

Take a little strut walk. You deserve it!

Well done RSO. It could have been very easily the Taconic 9 if I didn't go visit the folks, so I thank you for all your help to my brethren. No matter what Pete says behind your back, you still are "de man" in my book.

I take that back. You are right Peter. Must be me then....

BTW -- very impressive banner on the bottom left hand side of Prime. Great pictures!

ALthough I did not get a ticket because my little brother had to use the bathroom and we got off a few exits before the fuzz busted up the party, I am happy th hear that it all turned out well in the end.

I had actually felt a little guilty that I had "gotten away" thanks to my brother's bladder control issues.

You can always"Depend" on your brother to get out of a ticket:D I know ,I know bad joke but i was compelled.

Back