The Road to Twin Turbos - and NSX fantasy coming true

Guys/gals... I'm headed your direction on the 11th of November (Dallas) after picking up my newly twin turbo'd Brooklands Green beauty from Chris at SOS. Anyone want to get together that evening or on Saturday night or Sunday in New Orleans?

Also, check out the blog under the same name in the Southeast/Florida region, you'll like the chatter!

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153658

Last edited:
I presume you will be traveling thru Texas down I-10? My house is 15 minutes away if you need a place to spend the night. I'm sure we can do a lil happy hour if you are in the area. :smile:

Speaking of, we have another local with SOS TT.

I presume you will be traveling thru Texas down I-10? My house is 15 minutes away if you need a place to spend the night. I'm sure we can do a lil happy hour if you are in the area. :smile:

Speaking of, we have another local with SOS TT.

Very cool! My plan is to spend the night around the Dallas/Ft Worth area on Friday night. Is this whereof you speak? I'd love to get together after a long day on the road - will be travelling from Albuquerque that day. I'm open to options...

Are you by chance driving through Durango, CO to Albuquerque? If so, Durango is beautiful and deserves a lunch stop. Try Ken and Sue's.

Ole,

It looks like once your in Texas, you are going to take 20 North instead of I-10. Dallas is about 4 hours north of Houston, so looks like we might be out of your way.

If your plans do change and I-10 straight thru is better, let me know, you are more than welcome to stay at my place. :smile:

Regards,
- Zishan

Very cool! My plan is to spend the night around the Dallas/Ft Worth area on Friday night. Is this whereof you speak? I'd love to get together after a long day on the road - will be travelling from Albuquerque that day. I'm open to options...

Be very interesting to see SOS TT on your car, it appears a Mighty Beast!!!
I can join for a couple of brews before you hit the road. Tell me more then.
PM me.

Guys/gals... I'm headed your direction on the 11th of November (Dallas) after picking up my newly twin turbo'd Brooklands Green beauty from Chris at SOS. Anyone want to get together that evening or on Saturday night or Sunday in New Orleans?

Also, check out the blog under the same name in the Southeast/Florida region, you'll like the chatter!

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153658

I will be back in town that week. We can meet up if you want. I would love to see a beast. I will PM you my number and you can call me and well make arrangements that night when you get into town!:biggrin:

-Eric

I will be back in town that week. We can meet up if you want. I would love to see a beast. I will PM you my number and you can call me and well make arrangements that night when you get into town!:biggrin:

-Eric

I'll be in Friday - late perhaps 8 - 9PM ... still up for a catch up?

Back