The "REAL" cross country Gumballers

A movie I'm definately interested in watching. Looks like it is more of a documentary on the rally and not a "Hollywood - ized" version of reality we are accustomed to. Anyone have any additional information regarding when it will be out?

I see the website is fairly new, domain was registered 03/11/2004 by the film studio.

I always thought the "Hollywood" version "Gumball Rally" (1976) was one of the most underrated comedies of all time. It had almost every known car stereotype in the world in it. From the Jag not starting because of bad electronics to the Vette cracking in half after hitting a ditch. :D

Just wish it would come out on DVD.

svalleynsx said:
I always thought the "Hollywood" version "Gumball Rally" (1976) was one of the most underrated comedies of all time. It had almost every known car stereotype in the world in it. From the Jag not starting because of bad electronics to the Vette cracking in half after hitting a ditch. :D
Just wish it would come out on DVD.

I couldn't agree more. The "Gumball Rally is one of my all time favorites. It had the cool cars, action, comedy, and hot chicks. :D

What else could you want in a movie :confused:

Back