The prince is here

I regret that I cannot welcome the arrival of Baby Alex in the usual Spiderman fashion but I do offer my sincerest congratulations to you and Trish on the new addition to the DocJohn family.

Uncle Bob
dancing_santa.gif
firework2.gif
jackbox.gif
little%20angle.gif

Last edited:
woo hoo!

hmmm... A sincere & hearty congratz to you and your wife! Wish all of you the bests'! (pondering whether power-wheels makes a NSX-t :tongue: )

Note: when I read the title of the thread, I was anticipating it was about some Saudi prince or such... DOH!

Congratulations!! You'll love being a parent. It's like being a kid all over again.

Bit of advice - put the kid in a kart ASAP. :tongue: Seriously, congrats!

John, to you, Trish and the baby "B", congratulations and best of luck!!! It's the best thing in the world, even better than the NSX!! That's a big boy, sure hope that you got some sleep while they were in the hospital, because from now on, sleep as you knew it, ceases to exist!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thankyou to all your well-wishes! Indeed,from now on it's not all about me! :wink: Trish is doing very well besides!

Congratulations Trish, John and welcome Alex.
May God bless you all.

By the way,I believe it was Bill Cosby who said you're not really married until you have TWO children. :biggrin:

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Congratulations to you both
Great to hear everyone is doing well.
You may have thought you were sleep deprived before. :wink:
Let the Fun begin. You both truly have so much to look forward to, tired or not.
Mike, Allison, Mikaila, Ryan :smile: :smile:

Congratulations John and Trish and a hearty welcome to this world Alex :cool:

May you all have health, happiness and lots of love 4 ever and always :biggrin:

Alan

Since when was it all about you????

My most heartfelt congratulations to both you and Trish. I wish only the best for Mr. Alex.

Don

Hey John, Congrats!!! :smile:

John & Trish, Congratulations on your beautiful new son (with an impressive head of hair! :biggrin: ) May you enjoy every step of parenthood and watching your miracle grow to make memories you'll cherish forever!

All the Best!
John & Karen

beautiful kid john & trish!!!
honda pilot lookn' pretty
good right now..... :biggrin:
congrats!!!

Back