The original Yokohama Tires that came on the early NSX's

Is there any value in getting an unused, 100% original never mounted perfect set? Of course due to age it makes no sense to actually use them but for those who like having original wheels on original tires, what would (if any) market be on something like this?

It sounds like you're asking how much new (i.e. unused) Yokohama A022H tires are worth. I don't think you can assign a value to them, just because there are so few still in existence and so it's not like you can go look up asking prices for the ten other sets currently listed for sale, that kind of thing.

If you want to have them not to use them, great - that's up to you. If you want to consider actually driving on them, though, I suggest you first read these write-ups from the Tire Rack website:

Determining the Age of a Tire
Tire Aging — Part #1
Tire Aging — Part #2

FWIW I bought a set of A022's mounted on fat fives here on Prime a few years ago for $460 plus shipping. They had been stored inside and looked perfect. I'm still driving on the fronts, but not at high speeds (the rears wore out due to an alignment screwup).

GSR -NSX

I feel you. The whole idea is to see if its worth grabbing as a collector item. Down the road, could be a nice addition to show on a lawn with some NSX leather luggage. Then again, maybe it only makes sense if you're keeping a condition 1 sub 10k mile Trailer Queen.

Back