The NSX has a new cooler sibling...

the new daily beater... bone stock 2007 TL type S :)
IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

thanks to mike (the kid) for the hook up. ill see ya again brah :biggrin:

I bought a TL from Mike as well. Mine was an '06 off lease with 14k miles. Definitely would recommend checking him out if you're in the Northeast.

Glad your happy bro! Let me know if you need anything!

Mike's definitly one of the best ..... My buddy drove over 60 miles to pick up his white TLS from him. My 08 S-Type has been a great daily driver and lots of fun

Mike's definitly one of the best ..... My buddy drove over 60 miles to pick up his white TLS from him. My 08 S-Type has been a great daily driver and lots of fun

I've got your buddy beat... I drove over 200 miles. Well worth it considering I'll probably own the car for 10 years.

I've got your buddy beat... I drove over 200 miles. Well worth it considering I'll probably own the car for 10 years.

What about the guy from Norway that wants to buy from Mike? That has to be at least 300 miles! :biggrin::biggrin:

Rich,

I think ya got too many Formula Red's. Must be your typewriter skipping again!:biggrin:

No, really ............ there is a guy in Norway that is looking at buying from Mike and then driving it to Vegas. No sh*t, ask Mike. :smile:

Had to drive to Alabama from Tampa to pick up my 08 TL Type-S so I got you all beat. drove it home. during the drive home I got it up to 120 was shakey,, I also had an 05 TL got that up to 150 and it never shook that bad. got home the next day to do the oil change all 4 tires were bald, yikes I almost died.. I checked everything before we left too, except the tires..I just hate the VW style rims, yuck,, I am gonna get the RL rims for that year way better. anyway I didnt know they made a S-Type? S-type Jag maybe but there is no such thing as an TL S-type in America atleast.

Last edited:
the new daily beater... Bone stock 2007 tl type s :)
img_0190.jpg

img_0195.jpg

img_0191.jpg

img_0192.jpg

img_0196.jpg

img_0197.jpg

img_0198.jpg

thanks to mike (the kid) for the hook up. Ill see ya again brah :biggrin:

lucky you. I had to buy a mini van. Yes a honda.
Thats a sweet ride. My buddy just bought one here in utica and its a great car. Then again. Honda makes the best cars. Thats my opinion.

Back