The northeast has successfully invaded the west coast....

The first members of the Northeast have landed in Cali and have unloaded the 7 NSX's from the trailer. After leaving for the airport at 4:00 a.m., we arrived in San Francisco at 10:00 a.m. local time. The trailer was waiting for us and we "christened" the parking lot with the first group of NSXPO attendees.

Here are the first photos with more to follow as we get settled in.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288947655&code=6704741&mode=invite

Bob

Last edited:
You should be able to bypass that without joining. I set the link to avoid that.

In the meantime, here is a photo in case the link is not working.

fae9acf0.jpg

Very nice ....... the staff over at Embassy Suites are drooling over the NSXs, and we know this because Al gave them rides while I was doing the finances ...... we even converted one in the finance department who wants one now too .... :D

We plan to be there on Tuesday early afternoon unloading NSXPO registration related stuff, so if you guus will wbe around, will post more details re arrival time etc., .....

Cheers.

I gave one of the staff a ride today as well. He asked permission just to look at it and wanted to know if we would be upset if he took photos so I figured he should actually get to have a ride. He said he has been looking forward to this event for a month and will be taking photos when everyone arrives.

It should be a great week!

By the way, if you need to wash or detail your NSXs, we have made arrangements with Embassy Suite to offer you hoses and buckets; location is on the east side (behind the hotel. You supply the rest. You might as well test this with Mill, the chief engineer/property operations.

;)

There is a slight problem with car washing, Hrant. They told us we could only get "hot" water insofar as that is what they use to clean the equipment. Peter Mills checked when we arrived. When we catch up to local time after some jet lag (it is 4:00 a.m. right now - I am still on Eastern time and unfortunately can't sleep), we will check further with the hotel.

Hi Guys,

Glad you all made it fine:). I will be arriving in SF at 3:15pm on Monday and will meet up with you guys ASAP. Cannot wait!!

LarryB

WoW..Im glad that everyone has arrived there safe and the cars as well. I see the dog did not fall asleep at the wheel.Hope to catch you all on the Runnning of the bulls event.Till them have a great time and be safe. Bailey

Waz up guys,

Glad everyone (and NSXs) made it out there OK :D I guess I'm the last from the Northeast to be arriving, my plane is landing at 10:06AM on Wednesday. I'm hoping I can get over to the hotel in time for the scenic drives. Can't wait to see you guys :):):)

John

Back