The NA1 NSX dream has come true

Hello from U.K.,
It’s my absolute pleasure to finally collect this beautiful formula red 95 Honda NSX.
Bought from a private collector in Aberdeen and immediately took it for a 400 miles road trip in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and ferry home yesterday❤️ is All I can say.
It has 100k miles, full Honda service history. Done most of the miles in first 20 years…

IMG_4035.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpegIMG_4076.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4042.jpeg
    IMG_4042.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4077.jpeg
    IMG_4077.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 10
Beauty! Welcome to a very exclusive group. Isnt that a 95 coupe? Very rare bird indeed! Congrats!
Thank you. Indeed, 95 coupe.
It’s nice to know in 2015 it has had a through engine and TB service etc… from Honda. Perhaps just few left to do, the AC/fan is on/odd at its own wish, the aftermarket coilover from yellow speed are too bouncy, the front bumper colour respray is off… other than that, the car drives beautifully.

Anyone has any knowledge of adjusting the damper on yellow speed coilover please chip in. I managed to adjust the front with the long Allen key easily but it doesn’t grip on the rear adjustment holes…

Also anyone can tell what do the two golden aluminium knobs are for in the engine bay? They connect between two hoses between throttle body and something underneath the fuse box:

IMG_4455.jpeg

Thanks in advance.
JT

Attachments

• IMG_4454.jpeg
    IMG_4454.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4457.jpeg
    IMG_4457.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations and welcome to NSX Prime!

The two yellow knobs are connected to the brake booster vacuum line. This is the hose that provides engine vacuum to the brake booster in the front of the car. I can only surmise that they are related to some kind of adjustment system where the amount of vacuum can be adjusted to change the brake feel. Or, they could be vacuum sources for other components like turbo blow off valves or wastegates. Has the engine ever been modified to your knowledge?

Are "yellow speed" the same as Koni yellows? If so, you may be able to find a Koni adjustment tool on Ebay or Amazon. It fits the hole exactly front and rear. I used to have a billet version from Dali Racing, but it's long gone. Otherwise, I'd just send it to you.

Thanks @Honcho, the yellow speed coilovers have holes on the top where you can insert the hex rods and adjustment them. Got the front done, but in the rear, those rods can be insert to the end yet nothing is catching it. It almost like the adjustment tip has small size than the yellow speed’s own rod…

For the vacuum line with gold knobs, I guess a full pipe without connection would be better. No the engine has never been modified for a turbo etc.

Thanks @Honcho, the yellow speed coilovers have holes on the top where you can insert the hex rods and adjustment them. Got the front done, but in the rear, those rods can be insert to the end yet nothing is catching it. It almost like the adjustment tip has small size than the yellow speed’s own rod…

For the vacuum line with gold knobs, I guess a full pipe without connection would be better. No the engine has never been modified for a turbo etc.
The part number for that brake vacuum hose is: 46404-SL0-900

Back