the Motor Trend "High Performance" Issue

fastaussie

Suspended
the Motor Trend "High Performance" Issue

the Motor Trend "High Performance" issue is now out on newsstands. for those of you too cheap, or too lazy, to go to the store and buy it, or for those of you from the instant gratification generation, here it is.

and you're welcome! :biggrin:

a very good read i think, unbiased nor opinionated. just calling it like it is, giving both the good and the bad, the history and the future. thoughts?

Last edited:
Thanks!

The tire wear thing on the first page made me smile.....

I remember when buying my 1st new NSX in 1994, part of the paperwork included a form to acknowledge
I would know the tires wore out fast...I'm thinking WTF?

There was a class action suit filed by owners of previous years stating no one told them the OEM Bridgestone RE010's (rears especially) wore
out in about 3K miles....Yokohama was the other OEM tire and they suffered the same malady. Acura provided tire coupons to the successful plaintiffs.

I generally got about 5K miles. In those days tires were about @ $225 ea...highway robbery :-). Tire Rack & i got to know each other well for
ensuing NSX ownership years. Alignment specs for new NSX's were changed sometime along the way to improve tire wear a little. Less rear toe.

The article pretty much echos all I've read before.

soooo......the NSX does 0-60 in 2.6 seconds? or does BOTH on the cover refer to only the R8 and tesla...

misleading :-/

typical media, yes. the NSX remains as yet untested. and holy shit the R8 is fast!

The article pretty much echos all I've read before.

i agree. the 3rd and 4th last paragraphs of the article are 100% spot on for me...

That is the same review posted on their website last month, edited for brevity.

Last edited:
In case you guys want some better than Fastaussie pics of the article. Just kidding mate!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 453
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 339
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 353
Thanks for sharing. This looks like a new article. They seem to be doing a lot of coverage before official specs/testing comes.

I want the emerald volcano ring................

Back