The Milwaukee Masterpiece Car Show

The Masterpiece is a great show. I have shown on club day in 2012 & 2013, with Brew City Cruise Night (large group in '12, group got split in '13).

Two friends of mine are on the board for the show. One of my friends is heavily involved with Club Day. This year promises to be different than last year.

Volunteers that have parking direction experience (including myself) have been recruited to help direct attendees on Sat.

As for actual parking - when you register - put some name in club affilitation - perhaps NSX Prime - then you will be grouped together and get your "own" spot - not lumped with Cobalts, etc.

If you prefer, feel free to use our club - Brew City Cruise Night. We usually get a large group - eclectic mix.

Range -
2012 -
1967 Pontiac GTO
Ferrari 360
Ferrari Dino
Ferrari 328 GTS
Lotus Elise
Volvo P1800
AMC Spirit
Riley Elf
Mini Cooper
Lingenfelter Grand Sport
I even showed with my Legacy (Hey that's all I could afford at the time)

1967 Pontiac GTO
20xx Ford GT
2008 WRX
2013 WRX
1997 Supra Turbo
20xx S2000

So as you can tell - we get the spectrum. We don't discriminate. If you have further questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]

I don't get to check the forums on a regular basis.

Please note - this is my first year volunteering with Masterpiece. I have no financial interest in Masterpiece, I provide my email if members have questions - not to solicit attendees.

Thanks
Sachin

Back