The McLauren

Sorry guys but I just wanted to know where is the McLauren that is in Massachusetts located. One of these days I would love to go with my cousin and one of my friends just to go see it. Hopefully the guy, from where someone said it was, will let us get a close look at it.

So please can someone tell me were it is located. Also hope to see you guys on the 4/12/03.

There's a silver and a black McLaren F1 in MA. Silver belongs to Herb Chambers and it isn't registered. The black one has MA plates and the owner does drive around a bit. I'm suspecting the black belongs to someone in Turner Motorsports since it was displayed at the Turner booth last year at the Speed World Challenge Lime Rock event.

Is the herb chambers one a mclauren that is not driven around. LIke is it a car that is on display in this place. I want to go see the one that is on display.

Wow I thought there was only one McLauren F1 in Massachusetts. It is so cool that there is actually 2 of them.

Hey nimbus do you think they would allow a 16,19,15 year old kids to look or get near it. I know how special those cars are and how they look at kids now a days. I just want to know how friendly they are I don't want to go and get regected. I mean the Herb Chambers people.

Thanks

You're in luck. Herb occasionally displays his McLaren F1 in the showroom of his Mercedes (Chambers Motorcars in Somerville) and BMW (BMW of Boston on Comm. Ave) dealership. You just have to know when he is displaying it and go have a look.

Front page of Herb Chamber homepage shows him next to his F1: www.herbchamber.com

Hey do you think the Turner Motorsports people will let us look at there Mclauren F1. I got there address for Turner Motorsports but I don't know how to figure out when Herb Chambers Mclauren F1 is on display. It would definitely be cool to see it but don't know if it will happen.

Back