The Kid's coming to C&C November 12th

In honor of Mike (The Kid) coming coast to coast to see C&C I'm going to polish up the '72 VW Bug and appear live (the NSX is damaged). Anyone else want to come out and share the SoCal love with Mike, lets show him how the NSX community works in SoCal. Breakfast after???? Throw in your thoughts please. Gil

In honor of Mike (The Kid) coming coast to coast to see C&C I'm going to polish up the '72 VW Bug and appear live (the NSX is damaged). Anyone else want to come out and share the SoCal love with Mike, lets show him how the NSX community works in SoCal. Breakfast after???? Throw in your thoughts please. Gil
seems there's no C&C outing that day but whenever you do go i'll polish up the Chevelle and join you.

(i think i'll have a sticker made that says "my other car is on nsxprime.com" haha)

we should make our own cars and coffee, lol:biggrin:

There is NO Cars & Coffee this November 12th.

2006 xB
2002 NSX

Steve (nsx1) is just saying that Nov 12th is Thursday. Cars and Coffee is on Saturday, Nov 14th. I'll be there. :smile:

I'm going to try real hard to make it. I'm going to have to pry my wife out of bed at 5am. It should be worth it though since I have to take the Ortega Hwy to get there. :smile:

Can someone post the address so I can put it into the GPS?

Okay I found it...

7905 Gateway Blvd., Irvine.

Save me a good parking space!!! :biggrin:

Edit: I just sent a bunch of PMs trying to gather up some peeps. :)

Last edited:
The last time a lot of NSXs showed up to C&C (and S2000s), C&C authorities almost imposed "attendance" rules. It was tense for a time... you can read all about if you do a search. Even now, C&C authorities do in fact turn away cars in certain instances.

If there is a chance that a lot of NSXs are going to show up. I will not come. It's not worth it to drive down all the way from Santa Clarita if there is a chance I will not be able to show my car and be turned away at the gate.

I'll keep watching this thread and see how the turn-out sums up.

2006 xB
2002 NSX

The last time a lot of NSXs showed up to C&C (and S2000s), C&C authorities almost imposed "attendance" rules. It was tense for a time... you can read all about if you do a search. Even now, C&C authorities do in fact turn away cars in certain instances.

If there is a chance that a lot of NSXs are going to show up. I will not come. It's not worth it to drive down all the way from Santa Clarita if there is a chance I will not be able to show my car and be turned away at the gate.

I don't think we'll approach anywhere near that amount of cars. But if we want to all park together we definitely have to get there early. I am down to show up.

2006 xB
2002 NSX

ya good point!

I don't think we'll approach anywhere near that amount of cars. But if we want to all park together we definitely have to get there early. I am down to show up.

did you go today?

2006 xB
2002 NSX

So are you saying NOT to show up?? I seriously doubt 100 cars are going to go this time.

FYI- I sent out 4 PMs...not 100 :wink:

I'm a maybe for now. I'll know for sure one way or another later in the week. Last time, a group of us met at a nearby parking structure and then rolled in.

Looks like I'll be able to make C&C on Nov. 14. On January 31, the day of the 100+ NSX gathering, a group of about 25 met at the top of the north Spectrum parking structure for a pre-gathering. IMO, the only fun this idea presents is the sound of so many NSXs as they depart the rooftop and roar through each level of the structure. It is only about 1/2 mile to C&C from the structure, so not much of a parade route.

My only other suggestion is for anyone coming from either LA or central OC to meet at Milesquare Park parking lot (at Heil and Brookhurst) at 6 AM and depart NLT 6:15 to arrive at C&C by 6:30. From there, it's an easy freeway run of about 13 miles, a nice mini road trip.

Just to put some minds at ease, there will be no problem with a group of NSXs arriving together. On Oct. 24 when I last attended C&C, about 32 Supras arrived together. All entered the lot about 6:25 AM with no issue. The key is to arrive at or before 6:30 when there is usually plenty of parking.

Ill be leaving from the SLS in Beverly Hills, what time do you think I need to leave?

Ill be leaving from the SLS in Beverly Hills, what time do you think I need to leave?

I am guessing about 5:20 if you want to be there at 6:30.

We're debating SIXTY SECONDS!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Are we debating? He asked what time he should leave, not how many minutes it would take...:wink:

Breakfast for me is always after the show, like around 9:30. I live in the Trabuco Canyon zipcode, 92679, although my house is in Portola Hills.

Back