"The Kid" and Bridgewater Acura

i just want to thank mike (the kid) for giving my parents a great deal on a brand new 09 acura mdx tech/entertainment package. they love the car, especially my mom.

if any of you guys are in the market for an acura or whatever else, bridgewater acura is a great place to go to, and im sure mike will take care of you also.

hey mike, i might be coming back to pick up a rdx for myself sooner than later :eek::biggrin:

thanks again!

I hear good things about bridge water acura for new cars, if you ever need assistance with used cars or bikes give me a ring. I would always extend a courtesy for my fellow prime members.

Mike has always did right by me telling me what the best deal is and if he was closer and I did not have a long relationship with my current dealer he would definitly get my business

I bought that same MDX from the local dealer who supports the CDN NSX Club so well.

Best car purchase experience Ive ever had.

Goes to show you that supporting the NSX community pays off with increased business, plus its always better to deal with friends!

BTW, I love that MDX too. I sit in my NSX, and I look around and I have Integra flashbacks again.

Great cars. Great dealers. Great people!

sign of the times...
"the kid" hits 30 this month...
:biggrin:
you changn' yer prime name again???

Back