"The kid" 96's vs 97's

96's vs 97's

The question I am trying to answer is how much cheaper should a 95/96 be versus a 97, assuming similar mileage and overall condition? I am more interested in the Targa versus the .2 L and the extra cog, that is why I am leaning toward the 95/96. However, I have seen many 95/96's priced too close to 97's which begs my question.

Should there be a 5k spread between a similar condition/mileage 96 and 97 or should it be even greater? I have seen up to a 10k spread in pricing between these two years. I am able to see what sellers are askikng, but I do not really know what cars are selling for.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Why don't you just PM him or send him an e-mail? Look on the "Members List" at the top of the page.

Why don't you just PM him or send him an e-mail? Look on the "Members List" at the top of the page.

Thanks, I did not realize the member's list had additional information versus just looking at someone’s profile. I will try an email through there. Any input on 97 versus 96 pricing?

I got your PM and but will be very tied up until, Sunday eve. Feel free to email or me any questions:wink:

Back